Residential | Commercial
Nailstrip cladding looks are similar to those of Standing Seam and Snaplock. Because of its simplicity, Nailstrip is popular among owner builders, novice installers, and consumers who want an architectural ‘look’ without having to deal with complicated installation requirements.
Nailstrip panels can be installed in a variety of ways, including vertically and horizontally, in predetermined widths or in a random arrangement. The beautiful, yet cost-effective installation of this adaptable metal cladding panel continues to impress. Nailstrip is identified by an adjustable recessed pan with a seam that is raised to heights of 25mm or 38mm, we offer both.
The overall appearance of Nailstrip gives various effects depending on light and shadows, the endless bands flow throughout a facade producing a dynamic overall appearance.
|Sheet Length||Panel Heights||Pan Widths||Fire Rated|
Panel lengths available from a minimum 500mm
165mm – 490mm pan widths from rib to rib (material dependant)
In conjunction with a proper wall/roof build-up, this product is suitable for use in fire-rated and BAL applications.
- Large selection of available materials
- There are no specialized tools necessary
- Long-lasting and durable
- Panel solution that is cost-effective
- Concealed fixing method
- With the use of recyclable materials, it is environmentally beneficial
- Method of installation that is simple to use
- Extremely adaptable, with a wide range of materials and colors to choose from
- Can be used horizontally or vertically on walls
- Low Maintenance in selected profiles
- Fast Installation
- Allows for material expansion and contraction while also allowing the building to breathe
- weathering steel (Corten)
- galvanised steel
- stainless steel
Standing Seam cladding metal panels are fastened to the fixed clamps with nails or other fasteners to keep them free of holes. The Standing Seam Cladding System consists of panels that overlap and are sealed with a seaming tool. Standing seam’s unique feature and versatility is that it allows for a wide range of application and design possibilities. This construction prevents moisture from leaking through.
In Melbourne, our most popular cladding profiles
Talk To Us
Brands | Tools | Materials